2015년 12월 17일 목요일

Final Reflection

When I registered this class, I was worried if I can keep up with this class. This is because my English writing skill is bad and especially, I usually made so many grammer mistakes and my vocabulary is not enough to write English essay without difficulties. However, through this writing and reading class I could improve my grammer and vocabulary. In addition my English essay format improved so much. Furthermore, I never used this MLA format before but now I know how to write essay using this format. I think it will be useful when I have to write something in English formally.

I think it will be much more helpful if there is more reading comprehension time. This is because for me reading time was short to find topic sentences and answers of  questions. In addition, I hope there is more time that we can discuss about reading passages that we read so that we can improve our speaking skill as well.

Thank you so much Professor Kyle for teaching us and supporting us! Even though this class was not easy for me, I could get many things from this class.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기