2015년 11월 16일 월요일

Blog post #6 technological innovation pg. 181 ~ 186


Nowadays, internet plays the most significant role in our daily lives. When we don’t know how to reach our destination or when we need to find some suitable information we get help from the internet. Thus, I think the most creative technological invention of this generation is Facebook. Facebook is invented by Mark Zuckerberg and it begins a new era of the internet. It has many positive impacts on our daily lives. Through Facebook, we can share useful information with other people and communicate with others in unique ways.

‘Share’ is one of the functions Facebook has. This function enables us to share useful information with not only my friends but also people who I don’t know. In addition it enables us to store information on our private page so that we can use this information whenever we need it. I got so much help from this function when I did my project last year. It was project about Korean economy and we needed to make presentations in front of people. Therefore, we need eye-catching power point. When we designed our power point, we used helpful information of designing power point that I shared on Facebook before. Thank to this information, our team got good score on this project.

Furthermore, Facebook has unique communication function. Our traditional method of communicating was just sending message. However, on Facebook we can get in contact with our friends by leaving comment and tagging on postings. Through these functions, we can share our daily lives as well as communicate with our friends. For example, I usually communicate with my foreign friends by tagging them on hilarious postings and leaving comment on what they wrote on Facebook. These methods make us feel that we are close to each other even though they are far away from me.

Facebook has positive effects on our daily lives such as being able to share useful information and providing us more unique method of communicating. In this respect, Facebook is very creative invention. However, Facebook has not only positive impact but also negative impact such as wasting time on Facebook or internet bullying. Hence, when we use it, we should be aware of negative side of it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기